Deep-Troughing Idler System for Optimal Centring
Brunone designed the MS SPAR deep-troughing idler system to resolve the frequent material centring and stability problems occurring with belt conveyors. Not only does the MS SPAR improve the centring of the material transported on the belt, but its design optimizes the alignment and stability of the belt itself on the conveyor.
- Optimizes the loading capacity of your conveyor.
- Can be used with a cover system to prevent particles from rolling behind inclined conveyors and posing a threat to workers
- Can be combined with the TRANSPAR and SPAR AC loading point system trainer
Why a deep trough?
- Increases belt “beam effect” and reduces sag
- Optimizes centring of the material transported on the belt